BBVA continues to add value to its assets through sustainability
BBVA is a company with extensive experience in environmental and social concern. This commitment prompted them to want the presidency and senior management area of their new headquarters in Las Tablas to be up to their task.
Ineria tailor-made service:
On this occasion, the consultancy for this building focused on obtaining a LEED New Construction certification at a Gold level. Obtaining certification at this level involved an effort on the part of the design team, to adapt to the LEED scheme, as well as on the part of the contractor, since during the entire process of construction and commissioning of the building, it is necessary to guarantee minimum of transparency and efficiency in energy issues, materials or waste management. To meet the objectives set, INERIA Management technicians joined the EMPTY team to perform the following tasks:
- LEED material budget and FSC wood.
- Compliance with the Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plan.
- Monitoring of the Waste Management Plan.
- Management of documentation of recycled, regional, and low VOC materials.
- Compliance with the SMACNA Internal Environmental Quality Management Plan.